Team Management Index (TMI)
The Team Management Index
This assessment measures our preferences in terms of the roles we like to play when part of a team. It was created by Dr. Charles Margerison and Dr. Dick McCann from ongoing research on how people work together in teams. Research found that we have preferences around 8 main roles: Advising, Innovating, Promoting, Developing, Organising, Producing, Inspecting and Maintaining.
- Advising: Gathering and Reporting Information
- Innovating: Creating and Experimenting with Ideas
- Promoting: Exploring and Presenting Opportunities
- Developing:Testing and Assessing the Applicability of New Approaches
- Organising: Establishing and Implementing Ways of Making Things Work
- Producing: Concluding and Delivering Outputs
- Inspecting: Controlling and Auditing the Working of Systems
- Maintaining: Upholding and Safeguarding Standards and Processes
What does the TMI Measure?
The TMI measures our role preferences when part of a team.
An individual report is available for individual growth and development.
A team wheel is available, mapping the entire team's preferences on a team wheel for team analysis, growth and development.
How can I take the TMI Assessment?
The TMI assessment is available online and can be accessed from any web-connected device.
Reports are sent to the commissioning Coach/Consultant by email following submission of the online questionnaire.
What's the cost?
The cost of undertaking the TMI depends on the number of individuals involved and the type of reports requested. Please contact us for more information if you are interested in finding out more about this assessment.
The TMI process will include, as a minimum, the individual feedback report/s and an hour's feedback session face-to-face, by phone or by Skype.
Copyright ©2017 · Pivotal Moment Transitions Ltd. All Rights Reserved